Memorial Tournament Volunteering 2019
(Be sure to send this email to all the parents who may be interested. SignUp starts at noon today. We are are the list of groups to work for. If you sign up for 21 hrs you get an all week pass. Shifts start at 4:30am and go to midnight, but there is a limited number if drivers for each. Sign in at 12:00 to get what you want.)
Thx Tom Vinci
Shuttle Driver registration will open at 12:00PM/noon EST on Wednesday, February 13th.
It is that time again – time to get the ball rolling for the Memorial Tournament. The dates for the Memorial Tournament are May 27th – June 2nd. I am very hopeful that you will mark your calendar and join us again for the best PGA TOUR event of the year.
Shuttle Driver registration will occur online via our Volunteer registration system portal. To access the Volunteer registration system, go to the Memorial Tournament website at www.thememorialtournament.com· In the green bar at the top, click VOLUNTEERS
· Select Volunteer Registration from the list
· Below Phase 3, click on the Volunteer Registration Portal link
· On the right hand side, above the video, select Create an Account
o Complete all of the required fields. Make sure to select your t-shirt size, which organization your hours will be donated to or if applying for hire. Once you’ve completed all of the information, go to the OPPORTUNITIES tab at the top. Everyone for this initial sign-up will be a First Year in the New/Returning category. The site references all as Volunteer, hired Shuttle Drivers still sign up through this site, later in the registration you pick hire or the organization your hours are going towards.
· Select the OPPORTUNITES tab, Shuttle Driver committee.
· Select REGISTER FOR SHIFTS. You will be able to view and select all shifts there.You may edit your personal profile information in the sidebar on the right, under MY INFO and Edit Profile at any time after your profile has been created You may also view your requested schedule/shifts at any time in the sidebar on the right, under MY INFO and View My Schedule. Please Note: Shift scheduling is done on a first come, first serve basis, based on the number of shifts available each day. Every effort will be made to accommodate the requested driving shifts, but shifts are not guaranteed until final are assembled in early May. If you don’t see a specific shift listed, that means it is already full. Please mark your calendar for Credentials and uniform Distribution on Saturday, May 11 from 10:00AM – 1:00PM at The Exchange at Bridge Park, 6520 Riverside Drive, Dublin. Please follow the signs for parking. Note: You will need your driver’s license on hand to pick up your credentials. All hired Shuttle Drivers will need to complete all payroll forms and provide a second identification (Social Security Card or Passport) during Credential Distribution on May 11. Hired Shuttle Drivers Only: Please complete the online payroll forms prior to May 8th at mvgc.org. Click ENTER. In the bottom right corner, click on MVGC Careers, click on Memorial Tournament, select Shuttle Drivers and follow the instructions. If you are volunteering for an organization, you DO NOT need to complete these online hire forms. New for 2019: If you were a hired Shuttle Driver in 2018 and there are NO changes to any of the payroll forms from 2018 – you DO NOT need to redo the forms. Your forms will carry over to 2019. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com There are numerous benefits for you now being part of this system in more access to information tournament week, included in database to be Volunteer of the Year, additional PGA TOUR give-aways, etc.. Thanks again and we look forward to having everyone back as part of the tournament. Kindest Regards and we look forward to seeing you at the Tournament! Chris Stiffler
Tournament Administrator/Director of Operations
the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide
5760 Memorial Drive
Dublin, OH 43017