This Week In Baseball - Celtic Version 1

Posted by DUBLIN JEROME CELTIC BASEBALL on Mar 31 2020 at 12:28PM PDT

Hello Celts! Hope all are safe and practicing social distancing!

Couple updates:
1. Gov. DeWine delayed attending school until May 1, as of now. With that, we are still holding out hope that the OHSAA and all powers that be will allow us to play a very abbreviated schedule and send us into the tournament. We hope that happens. I need all of you to stay sharp just in case! I see many of you on Twitter filming yourselves on what you are doing and it is awesome! There are several workouts that you can be doing to stay in shape as well and hopefully you are doing some of those!
2. Jersey/Hats. We handed out all of them and if you are a senior, Tom Vinci will be getting ahold of you for those who have not paid for theirs as of yet. ($58). For the JV Gold and JV Green, if we get the word that the season is cancelled, we will have a day that is approved by our AD that is safe to collect those. On the hats, we need a couple of you to pay for your hats ($20). We will wear the same hat and jersey next season FYI, so if you keep that nice you will not have to buy one next season.
3. Tom Vinci’s address, our treasurer, is: 9213 Lerwick Dr., Dublin, OH 43017
4. Regarding Booster Fees: I believe Tom and Jeff Wilson will be shooting out an email regarding that soon. We have discussed that and have a solid plan together.
5. Catcher’s Chest Protectors. I will collect those as well in case we cancel. We handed out 3 to our catching staff.
6. Keep those grades up!

Thanks everyone and hopefully, sooner rather than later, we will be at it again!!
Coach Huesman